With the Revive weekly tailored meal plan you are purchasing the next step in achieving your desired health and fitness goals. Whether this is to lose weight, gain muscle or simply to sustain your current physique but learn how to become the healthiest version of yourself. With the revive weekly tailored meal plan you will learn how to correctly fuel and nourish your body with a diet which is rich in variety whilst also not depriving yourself from any foods which you love.
This service will include:
- Weekly tailored macros and meal plan created by a team of experienced and qualified dietitians. NOTE – Meal plan’ refers to one full day of tailored meals for the client to follow for the week.
- Weekly check in to assess progress and provide an opportunity for clients to speak to the revive team about any concerns/queries which they have.
- Unlimited dietitian email support.
- Clients macros will be assessed and re-calculated each week to ensure they are still correct for achieving desired goals.
- Ability for clients to request certain meals which revive will do their best to cater for. This unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
- A welcome guide which will provide an overview of what MACROs are and how these can be tracked.
- NOTE: If you haven’t received your initial email please check your spam/junk folder as sometimes they can be filtered here 🙂
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Each macro meal plan will have a minimum eight-week subscription. This subscription will roll on if not notified of client wanting to cancel subscription.
- Minimum of two weeks’ notice will need to be given by client if they are wanting to cancel their subscription. Subscriptions cannot be put on hold during the first 8 week period. If a weekly subscription payment fails, a $10 dishonour fee will charged for each failed payment.
- Check in must be completed before 10am on clients allocated check in day.
- If check in is not completed by this time, client will receive meals that may not include their wanted preferences for the week and macros will stay the same as the previous week.
- If payment for week fails/ declines meal plan for that week will not be given unless other arrangements have been made. For each failed payment there will a $10 dishonesty fee charged.
- Whilst the revive team comprises of qualified dietitians it should never replace/ overrule advice from your general practitioner.
- Email support – while we will do our best to be prompt, please allow up to 24 hours for a response from our team on a weekday and 48 hours on a weekend.
- Please note- if you have a newly diagnosed or ongoing medical condition (e.g. Diabetes), are newly diagnosed with a food allergy or intolerance, are pregnant or have an eating disorder – We recommend you book an initial consultation appointment with our dietitian prior to receiving a personalised meal plan.