With the Revive “Two-week Tailored Meal Plan” you are purchasing the next step in achieving your desired health and fitness goals. Whether this is to lose weight, gain muscle or simply to sustain your current physique but learn how to become the healthiest version of yourself. With the Revive “Two-week Tailored Meal Plan” you will learn how to correctly fuel and nourish your body with a diet which is rich in variety whilst also not depriving yourself from any foods which you love.
This service will include:
- TWO tailored meal plans created by a team of experienced and qualified dietitians. NOTE – ‘Meal plan’ refers to one full day of tailored meals for the client to follow for the week.
- Meal Plan will be tailored to cater for any dietary requirements (eg. Food intolerances or allergies) and food preferences (eg. Likes and dislikes)
- Ability for clients to request certain meals which revive will do their best to cater for. This unfortunately cannot be guaranteed.
- A welcome guide Ebook which will provide an overview of the meal plan, key food groups and how to make ingredient swaps if required.
- (NOTE: If you haven’t received your initial email please check your spam/junk folder as sometimes they can be filtered here)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Upon purchase you will be emailed an online client information form to complete and submit. This form MUST be submitted online within two weeks of the date of purchase of the meal plan. Your plan will be created based on the information you provide in your initial client information form, so please ensure all details are correct you provide sufficient detail. Please allow up to seven business days for your meal plan to be created. This service does not include unlimited email support, while our team will do the best to respond to your queries, our weekly subscription client email queries will be prioritized first.
Whilst the revive team comprises of qualified dietitians it should never replace/ overrule advice from your general practitioner. Please note- if you have a newly diagnosed or ongoing medical condition (e.g. Diabetes), are newly diagnosed with a food allergy or intolerance, are pregnant or have an eating disorder – We recommend you book an initial consultation appointment with our dietitian prior to receiving a personalised meal plan.